About Academic Technologies
Academic Technologies provides consultation and support to the university community to successfully integrate technology into teaching, learning, research and outreach.
What We Do
- Assist faculty in their use of technology to achieve pedagogical goals, foster student engagement and improve student performance.
- Assist in designing, outfitting and maintaining classroom, meeting, and presentation spaces with the technology and infrastructure to maximize the learning experience.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions for the university community to educate them about existing and new technologies that could positively impact learning outcomes.
- Make available software that supports, enhances, and facilitates the educational mission of the university.
- Make available technology equipment for use in the classroom on campus, afield or abroad.
- Assist and instruct students, faculty and staff in the use of technology resources.
Who We Are
Julie Knudson, Director of Academic Technologies
Brandon Bucy, Senior Academic Technologist
Dave Pfaff, IQ Center Coordinator
Helen MacDermott, Academic Technologies Assistant
Todd Goetz, Manager, Classroom Technologies Projects and Design
Alicia Shires, Senior Classroom Technology Support Analyst
Tommy Williams, Manager, Law Classroom Technologies
Arthur Perry, Media Specialist, Law Classroom Technologies
Judi Rhodes, Information Desk Supervisor
John White, Help Desk and Shared Services Manager