1) On your PC, select Start > type Credential Manager > hit Enter:
2) Select Add a Windows Credential.
3) For Internet or network address, put \\mps4; for User name: put AD\(your username) and Password is your normal network password. Click OK.
4) Click "Start" and in the search window type in \\MPS4\PCClient\win . Once in the directory double click on the pc-client-admin-deploy.msi and run it. In Windows 8 you can start typing the network location anywhere on the Start screen.
5) After the program has finished installing, click Start > type \\mps4 > right-click Student_BizHubs and click Connect.
6) When you print, select Student_BizHubs from the printers list and it will send your print job to a queue. You can then log into any public BizHub printer on campus (or use the card swipe where avaialble) and print out your print job to that BizHub.
Public printers for students are located in Leyburn Library on the main level and the first floor; Elrod Commons on the main level, the Marketplace level and the third floor; and in the Law School.