All new students must complete both the online Web Matriculation and the in-person Check-in on Saturday, September 6. This includes ALL new students -- athletes, international students, Leading Edge early arrivals, and new transfers and visiting students. You must check-in in person on September 6.
• click on go.wlu.edu/WebAdvisor and Login
• choose Students and then click on PERSONAL INFO / MATRICULATION
• add or revise the information requested, until all of the left-hand categories are updated and green.
• after "Confirming Matriculation", read the special messages and then close your Web browser when finished.
• Shorten your time in line at the required New Student Check-In on Saturday, September 6 between 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. (You must attend whether or not you have completed the Web form.)
• Qualify for a drawing for one of two $50 gift certificates at the University Store (only if you have "Confirmed Matriculation" by 12 noon on Friday, September 5.)
Let us know if you have any questions. Again, welcome to W&L.Scott Dittman