Grade Collection & Distribution
Undergraduate Spring Term 2015
Fall WebRegistration is open throughout the summer.
- Examinations end at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 23.
- Senior grades are due by 12 noon on Monday, May 25. The graduation final checkout process is described here.
- Non-senior grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on Friday, May 29.
- During the grading period, courses disappear temporarily from the "My Class Schedule" screen in WebAdvisor. The courses will reappear once grades for the term are released.
- Grades are expected to be available for seniors through WebAdvisor on Wednesday, May 27 at 11:30 a.m., and for all other students by Friday, May 29.
- Grade reports will be available in WebAdvisor and will not be sent by email or "snail-mailed" or given out over the phone. Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available here.
See Registration Help at go.wlu.edu/registration-help
if you have questions about the schedule.
Required fall-term matriculation/check-in begins through WebAdvisor on August 1.
Fall term classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 10.