Grade Collection & Distribution
Undergraduate Winter Term 2015
Spring term classes
- Examinations end at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 17.
- Grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on Tuesday, April 21.
- During the grading period, courses disappear temporarily from the "My Class Schedule" screen in WebAdvisor. The courses will reappear once grades for the term are released.
- Grades are expected to be available late evening Tuesday, April 21 directly through WebAdvisor for Students.
- Grade reports are not sent through email and they are not sent through the 'snail-mail' or provided over the telephone.
- Families should ask their students for a copy of their WebAdvisor grades or students can request to have a transcript sent home. Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available here.
begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 27. The drop/add period
is only Monday, April 27 and Tuesday, April 28.