Global Service House
Global Service House At-a-Glance
Location: 106 Lee Avenue
Coed: By room
Room Types: Single and Double
Mission:To provide a student- and service-oriented global center that will provide a focus for internationalism, a locale for increased cross-cultural engagement, and a visible home for service activity.
- Active participation and interest in global learning and service learning
- No minimum GPA at this time
- Both domestic and international students welcome
Expectations of Residents:
Applications for the 2013-2014 Academic Year are Due to Amy Richwine by Friday March 1st at 4:30pm.
- Participate and help coordinate monthly programming activities (both global and service focused)
- Commit to respect and learn from fellow residents
- Sign and follow housing contract to be developed as a house in the fall
- No smoking in or within 50 yards of the Global Service House
- Must follow University Alcohol Policy
Calendar of Events
Interested in booking the Global Service House for your event? Please send Jenny Davidson your event title, description, date and start and end times.