Changing Your Schedule - dropping and adding sections
In WebAdvisor, click on "Course Registration" and then "Register and Make Changes."
- You can drop courses from the "Register and Make Changes" screen and add new, previously-selected courses from your preferred courses list.
- You can also make registration changes from the "Your Waitlisted Sections" screen.
- Once your adviser has given you electronic approval for registration, you will be able to add or drop courses if necessary for the term, without additional adviser approval, through the end of the free add/drop period. See the current registration deadlines.
- Pay attention to the Part or All choices before you submit your registration changes.
- Process drops and adds the same way you would during class registration - see the Steps to Registration here.