Campus Communications Hub
W&L's Campus Communications Hub (CCH) is designed to consolidate and facilitate communication within the University community. Users of the CCH can post events to the University's online calendar and add official, personal and community notices to the daily Campus Notices email digest. The Campus Communications Hub also contains hours of operation for University offices and facilities and menus/specials from on-campus dining facilities.
What's Different about the CCH?:
- The new Campus Communications Hub ties together several previously disparate systems to eliminate redundancies and ensure that communications are coordinated throughout the University.
- Campus notices are tied to the online events calendar, giving users the option to create calendar events and promote them through campus notices (and vice versa) in one simple step.
- Events posted on the online calendar will now appear in the "Today @ W&L" and "This Week @ W&L" sections of Campus Notices automatically beginning the week prior to the event date, eliminating the need for multiple campus notices to promote an upcoming event.
- The CCH has improved search functionality, including new sections for "My Notices" and "My Events" which allow users to find and edit their own notices and events quickly.
- Calendars can now have multiple editors, allowing users to edit the events posted by others in their department.
- Users have better control over the daily email they receive: They can opt out of some categories of campus notices and opt in to additional groups to receive notices intended for other audiences.
- Retired employees may now opt in to receive campus notices.
- Campus Notices is available in a mobile-friendly format for viewing on smart phones and tablets.
- The CCH includes daily menus and specials for on-campus dining facilities, as well as hours of operation for University offices and services. Menus and hours managed in the new system will be fed directly to campus notices, dashboard pages and, if desired, department websites.
Online tutorials are now available for the Events Calendar and Trip Saver.
Experiencing a problem with the CCH? Use our Communications Tracking Form to submit a ticket under the category "Website Help."