Options for printing from your personal computer:
Option #1: Print via a web upload (Quickest option)
- Click on this link to go to the print upload screen.
- After login, you may upload PDFs or Microsoft Office documents (.doc/.xls/etc.)
- Choose an account you wish to charge to (personal or departmental.)
- Select your printer.
Further instructions are located at this link
Option #2 Print directly to the printer from your computer (Requires software installation, but allows customized print options.)
- Instructions for installing PaperCut software on your Macintosh computer. (To watch a tutorial showing how to install the software on a Macintosh, click here.)
- Instructions for installing PaperCut software on your Windows PC.
- Once you have installed the software, print to the "Student BizHubs" printer.
- Walk up to any BizHub and log in with the last seven digits of your ID or swipe your ID card on the swipe machine to release your print job(s).
WARNING: The PaperCut client must be installed AND running if you wish to print to a departmental account (organization/clinic/journal.) Otherwise the job will not print or be available for release.
How to print your print job at a BizHub printer
- Once you've installed the PaperCut client (instructions above) or on a lab computer, go to File > Print and select, "Student_BizHubs" (for black and white, duplex printing) or "Student_BizHubs_Color" (for color, duplex printing.)
- Look for hot pink signs on the new and upgraded print stations that say "Print to Me!" ***
- Swipe your card at the student print station. NOTE: You can also enter your ID number manually.
- Click on the Release button.
- Select the print job you want to print.
- Click on the blue START button on the printer control panel.
- Click Access to log out when you have completed your printing.
Where are the Student BizHub Print Stations?
- Early Fielding
- Elrod Commons Marketplace Level
- Elrod Commons Main Level
- Elrod Commons Third Floor
- Leyburn Library Main Level
- Leyburn Library First Floor
- Parmly Hall, between Parmly 307 and 302
- Telford Science Library
Please contact the ITS Information Desk or call x4357 on campus if you have any problems or questions.