Location and Hours
University Counseling Center
204 W. Washington St.
Lexington, VA 24459
Hours of Operation:
- In Session: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, when undergraduate classes are in session.
- During Break: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, during Reading Days, Feb Break, and Spring Break.
- Walk-in for Emergencies: 11:00 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.
- Contact Student Health Center at 540-458-8401 or Public Safety at 540-458-8889 to reach the counselor on-call.
- Rockbridge Community Services Board: 463-3141.
- Proceed to Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital or call 911.
Appointments: Contact Janice Downey at 540-458-8590 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.