Grade Collection & Distribution
Undergraduate Fall Term 2013
- Examinations end at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 13.
- Grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on Tuesday, December 17.
- During the grading period, courses disappear temporarily from the "My Class Schedule" screen in WebAdvisor. The courses will reappear once grades for the term are released.
- Grades are expected to be available late evening Tuesday, December 17, directly through WebAdvisor for Students.
- Grades are no longer distributed by email and grade reports are not sent through 'snail-mail' or provided over the telephone.
- Families should ask their students for a copy of their WebAdvisor grades or students can have a transcript sent home. Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available here.
Winter term classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 6. The free drop/add period continues until Friday, January 10.