Grade Collection & Distribution
Undergraduate Fall Term 2014
- Examinations end at 5:00 p.m. on THURSDAY, December 18.
- Grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on MONDAY, December 22.
- During the grading period, courses disappear temporarily from the "My Class Schedule" screen in WebAdvisor. The courses will reappear once grades for the term are released.
- Grades are expected to be available by late eveningMonday , December 22, directly through WebAdvisor for Students and through faculty's Informer access (http://go.wlu.edu/datareporting),
- Grades are no longer distributed by email and grade reports are not sent through 'snail-mail' or provided over the telephone.
- Families should ask their students for a copy of their WebAdvisor grades or students can have a transcript sent home. Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available here.
Winter term classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 12. The free drop/add period continues until Friday, January 16.