2. All users under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
3. All users are asked to be courteous and refrain from foul language and inappropriate actions and conversations
4. All users must wear proper fitness attire including a t-shirt, shorts/sweat pants, and closed-toe athletic shoes
Examples of inappropriate attire
NOTE: The Fitness Center Director reserves the right to determine what is or is not appropriate fitness attire. Individuals wearing inappropriate attire will be asked to leave.
5. All users must sign in at the front desk
6. No food is permitted in the Fitness Center. Drinks must be in non-glass containers with secure screw lids.
7. You should not have to clean up after someone. No one should have to clean up after you.
8. Do not rest bars on benches and do not drop weights, especially the dumbbells
9. Patrons may not bring outside personal trainers into the W&L Fitness Center to conduct personal training sessions.