Currently, Traveller is fully staffed. Thank you for your interest and support. Please check back periodically for driving and dispatching opportunities.
1. Possess a valid driver's license in good standing and not under any restriction due to previous or pending violations. (A driver's license issued in another country must be sufficient to allow the person to legally operate a motor vehicle within the Commonwealth of Virginia)
2. Be at least 18 years old
3. Have not been convicted of driving under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs
4. Have not been convicted of Reckless Driving
5. Not have a history of any moving violations
6. Not under any other court imposed restriction on ability to drive
7. Complete a Traveller Drivers Safety Awareness annually through the Public Safety Department
8. Complete a Defensive Drivers Course as set up by Traveller, if required
9. Be available to drive, dispatch, or monitor based on the needs of the organization
10. In good academic standing with the University, not under any suspension or academic probation.
11. Have completed a minimum of at least 30 weeks of the first year student terms (Fall and Winter term) to actively work for Traveller
12. Complete required tax papers and set up direct deposit with the University