Advanced Studies in England
* Located in the heart of the eighteenth-century city of Bath, 90 minutes west of London, offers English, Theater and more
* The College of Global Studies offers study abroad programs, certificate programs, co-curricular learning initiatives, academic research opportunities, internship programs, faculty and student programs, and service learning projects.
Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM)
* Designed with a strong liberal arts perspective, ACM offers programs around the world to students from any college or university, providing an interdisciplinary educational experience, personal attention, independent projects, and exposure to diverse viewpoints and ways of learning.
CET Academic Programs
* CET Academic Programs is a private study abroad organization based in Washington, DC that has been designing and administering educational programs abroad since 1982.
Spanish Studies Abroad (formerly Center for Cross-Cultural Studies)
* Provides in-depth understanding of Spanish-speaking countries for students, through specifically designed academically rigorous university-level and cultural travel programs.
Council on International Education Exchange (CIEE)
* CIEE administers approximately 104 study abroad programs in over 35 host countries and teaching programs in Chile, China, Spain, and Thailand.
Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
* DIS is a specialized Danish institution offering study abroad programs in English since 1959.
Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University (IFSA-Butler)
* IFSA-Butler currently operates programs in Argentina, Australia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, England, Mexico, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Peru, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Spain and Wales
International Education of Students (IES)
* With more than 80 programs in 31 cities, IES Abroad is dedicated to broadening our global reach and continuing our commitment to offering students outstanding academic options coupled with every-day opportunities for cultural immersion.
International Studies Abroad (ISA)
* In the age of globalization, an intimate understanding of a foreign culture is both a valuable academic asset and an enriching personal experience. As a leader in international education, ISA is dedicated to providing university level students with the opportunity to discover, learn, and enjoy a way of life other than their own.
John Cabot University (JCU)
* John Cabot University, founded in 1972, is an independent, four-year liberal arts university offering undergraduate degrees and study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
* For over fifty years, participants in the C.V. Starr-Middlebury Schools Abroad have not just studied the language, they have lived it, with over thirty programs in twelve countries.
School for Field Studies (SFS)
* SFS creates transformative study abroad experiences through field-based learning and research. Our educational programs explore the human and ecological dimensions of the complex environmental problems faced by our local partners, contributing to sustainable solutions in the places where we live and work
School for International Training (SIT)
* SIT Study Abroad provides field-based, experiential programs for undergraduate students. More than 80 semester and summer programs offer a unique program model with thematic focus, in Africa, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and the Middle East.
*Isn't it worth one semester to study three-quarters of the world? SEA Semester is the only study abroad program that takes students to the deep ocean, under sail, to learn about the science and culture of the sea. Our field programs in marine and environmental studies offer something for every academic major, and each offers 17 credits from Boston University.
Syracuse University, Florence
* Florence is your classroom as the top researchers and scholars in their fields help you to uncover the connections between history, politics, and creative genius.
Sweet Briar College, France and Spain
* The Sweet Briar Junior Year in France is the oldest coeducational intercollegiate program in Paris. Junior Year in Spain is a coeducational, intercollegiate study abroad program sponsored by Sweet Briar College, Virginia, which works in affiliation with the University of Seville, a prestigious 500-year-old institution of higher learning.
University of St. Andrews
* For six centuries St. Andrews has upheld a tradition of excellence, attracting scholars of international repute and the brightest students from every continent.
St Andrews - W&L Partnership Program
Virginia Military Institute, Summer in Morocco
* This seven-week program consists of intensive Modern Standard Arabic study, cultural diversity exploration through homestays, interdisciplinary lectures in English, and field trips to historical and cultural attractions.
Virginia Program at Oxford (summer program)
* Six weeks in Oxford studying the literature, history and society of late 16th and early 17th century England.
Contact Professor Holly Pickett at firstname.lastname@example.org or Professor Pam Simpson at email@example.com
University of Virginia Hispanic Studies in Spain
* The University of Virginia Hispanic Studies in Valencia, Spain program is an enriching and comprehensive experience for the student interested in becoming well-versed in Spanish and Latin American culture and languages.