Client Services Support
Please call the Information Desk in Leyburn Library for any technology questions or concerns. They will gladly handle or direct all issues. You can also submit your concern to help.wlu.edu.
While the Client Services staff works as a team to cover issues across campus, several of the Information Technology Specialists do concentrate in specific areas:
- Ed Kibler (x8846) and Gabriella Somerville Brown (x8124) are the primary support for administrative offices.
- Ned Norland (x8042) is the primary support person for the sciences and senior administrative staff.
- Lloyd Goad (x8154) is the primary support person for the Williams School.
- Zach Nix (x8130) is the primary support person for undergraduate academic departments outside of the sciences and the Williams School.
- Ben Hartless (x8147) oversees support for the Law School.
- Bob Schaeffer (x8189) advises support for mac users across the University as well as being the primary support for several departments including Art, Communications and Math.